Re: [dev] [surf] tabs and clipboard

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 13:56:40 +0100

Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> I just try to elaborate if it’s useful to have this as default in surf. Most
> touchpads have a three mouse button emulation by mapping certain parts of
> it to the mouse buttons. This isn’t an option on your Laptop?

Heyho,

As far as I understand, the touchpad can be configured in any way you like with
synaptics, but since this would be the only case where I need a middle mouse
button and I don't want the „open new single window“ feature, it is most easy
for me to patch this one line. To be honest I found it a little surprising and
inconsistent when I noticed, that ctrl-button1 (new single window) and
context menu -> „open in new window“ (new tab) did something different. Maybe
this should be consistent and configurable in config.h?

--Markus