Re: [dev] [website] [proposal] Add suckless logo and minor style change

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 21:28:34 +0100

On 1 February 2015 at 20:20, FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de> wrote:
> Overall, it doesn't change much and these are just minor details,
> but it opens the way up to print the logo on caps or stickers
> and looking at the suckless assembly at the 31C3, we are in dire
> need of some simple icon to identify us.

I've send you a direct response regarding your style change (feel free
to go ahead performing the change at suckless.org).

Regarding the simple icon I like the idea of taking the suckless s. I
will disclose some further planning regarding a potential suckless
entity soon during the next week and some details about slcon.

BR,
Anselm