Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] abduco-0.3

From: yy <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 17:25:23 +0100

I have attached two patches for discussion:

- abduco_default.diff: run a default action when no flag is given
('A', but configurable in config.h)

- abduco_force.diff: remove -C mode, in favour of a -f flag that works
with -c, -n or -A, which forces the creation of a new session when
there is an existing but already terminated session of the same name.

So, the "old":

    abduco -C session command

is replaced by:

    abduco -f -c session command

To always connect to a session, creating it if it does not exist or
was terminated, you can do:

    abduco -f session command

Both features are independent. I think the force flag is a real
improvement over -C, but the default action is just a convenience. It
can be argued that an alias solves the same problem better. At the
end, it is mostly a style decision and I don't have a strong opinion.

--
- yiyus || JGL .