[dev] [sbase][patch] add time

From: Evan Gates <evan.gates_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:34:42 -0800

I didn't see time(1p) in the TODO, but it is POSIX and fairly low
hanging fruit. Not quite done as the exit status on failure should be

126 if the utility was found but could not be invoked
127 if the utility could not be found

Differentiating between these two with execvp() is difficult (and in
some cases impossible). For now leave it with execvp() and the
possibility of doing a manual path search at a later time if we decide
that it's not correct enough.

-emg