Re: [dev] Re: [dwm] [libsl] Xft and fallback fonts support

From: Yury Shvedov <shved_AT_lvk.cs.msu.su>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 21:03:57 +0300

No, unfortunately I'm failed. There is something strange with the one
one first icon. It simply maps only first time. After that it don't want
to redraw. The code, which makes it to do so works on time
(XMapSubwindows), but cant make this icon to map correctly. I will try
later.

--
Kind regards
Yury Shvedov