Re: [dev] [st] Problems when typing

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:02:17 +0100

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:54:39 +0300
"Alexander S." <alex0player_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Alexander,

> Wow, didn't ever seen ye that full of yerself, 20h. Making up
> challenges for random people at the same time you tell them to never
> come back, eh? Must make a ton of sense to you.

Christoph is totally right. These people are wasting our time and it
should be known by now that suckless is not a customer satisfaction
hotline.
He also did not tell him to never come back. He made it clear to him
what raw standards there are to be remotely able to actually solve
a problem using common sense and a programming language like C.
These "bug-reports" are pissing me off as well, but I don't respond
to them. Don't attack Christoph for doing the dirty work here.

I hate to bring this up, but this is yet another reason to have
separate mailing lists for development and bug-reports. Since
we've somehow become "cool" in the Arch-community, the number of
spam-threads on this list has grown beyond control.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>