Re: [dev] [st] Problems when typing

From: Amadeus Folego <amadeusfolego_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:01:28 -0300

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 02:12:16PM +0800, Ivan Tham wrote:
> Sorry for that, but I didn't say that I am unwilling to read a C book.

Yes, you did, you are inventing reasons to justify your actions:

> I want to learn C, so now I am waiting for c.learncodethehardway.org
> to release as other book may seem a bit too long for me.

> Thanks, but it takes time reading it.

> (this will spoil my eyesight)

Actually you don't need to read a book or a manual to post questions,
you just need to be reasonable and not annoying.

You should respect people and not waste their time and efforts asking
every question imaginable without doing the minimal effort to learn.

Chris is exaggerating for some reason: being funny, extreme or
something like that. But he is right in the sense that we should not
accept being treated like someone's personal google.