Re: [dev] [dwm] libdraw fixes (drw_rect) and default config font change

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 15:01:18 -0700

On Mon, May 04, 2015 at 11:47:18PM +0200, Hiltjo Posthuma wrote:
> I think the use of uncommon "VL Gothic" and "WenQuanYi Micro Hei" is a
> bit strange atleast. But yea maybe it should be left unchanged, it's
> easy enough to change anyway.

They may be uncommon for users that only care about Roman letters, but
VL Gothic is one of the more popular Japanese fonts, and I suspect that
most people that care about fallback fonts will be people that want CJK
rendering or people using custom fonts to get icons and other graphics
in their dwm status bar. In both situations, the users are likely to be
using what is a relatively uncommon font.

Eric