Re: [dev] RSS

From: Jochen Sprickerhof <dwm_AT_jochen.sprickerhof.de>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 17:03:16 +0200

Hi Alex,

* Alexander Huemer <alexander.huemer_AT_xx.vu> [2015-05-07 16:19]:
> P.S.: Maybe there is some other nice feed reader out there that I don't
> know about. tt-rss, miniflux and all the others are monsters
> unfortunately.

I had the same thoughts last week and implemented my own rss2maildir
script. The idea is to have a maildir which could be synced to a
smartphone or read in mutt. All feed are ordered chronologically, new
entries are new mails and I can flag mails, which I still want to read.
I've implemented a prototype in Python (yes, I know) and would happily
share it, if someone is interested.

Cheers Jochen