Re: [dev] [surf] new surf2 branch

From: Quentin Rameau <quinq+dev_AT_fifth.space>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 11:30:21 +0200

> Thanks for your work!

You're welcome, that was the easy part. ;)

> Doesn't this imply a DBus dependency?

Maybe, I didn't really look into the gtk3 dependency tree.
But what's your point?

Sadly, I think that when using big graphical toolkits like gtk, and monsters
like WebKitGTK, you're sooner or later bound to bring in a lot of dependencies.
Regarding WebKit/GTK2, I see here on that linux that it brings enchant
(for spellchecking) which brings in dbus. There's also libcups
(for printing support) which brings avahi which depends on dbus…

And there is no WebKit2/GTK2 anyway.