Re: [dev] [dvtm] Commands document, one page PDF

From: Diogo Leal <me_AT_diogoleal.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:12:33 -0300

Hello Ross,

Great stuff, but my suggestion is you use MOD instead of Ctrl-g and
add the command for change the keybinding.

Example: I run dvtm like this:

DVTM_TERM=rxvt dvtm -m ^a

Alias, a DVTM graphical cheat sheet It would be nice.

exemple vim graphical cheat sheet:
http://appletree.or.kr/quick_reference_cards/Unix-Linux/vi-vim-graphical-cheat-sheet.gif

Diogo Leal [estranho]
Site : http://diogoleal.com