Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 00:38:21 +0100

Heyho,

Stephen Whitmore wrote:
> When running the example presentation, I hit a segfault when I reached the
> first slide with an image (_AT_nyan.png). See attached for backtrace. This only
> seems to happen if the window is smaller than certain dimensions.
> I can repro for large text lines in small windows, too.

Thanks for submitting the bug report. They should be fixed in the latest commit.
I could not reproduce the image problem, but it should also be fixed, please
test, Stephen. I also remind you, that this is a developers list and not a user
support list (suckless has no users, just developers). Just sending in bug
reports without at least a proposal of how to fix it is seen as rude.

> Tangential nit: The README still seems to say that slides are per-line vs
> per-paragraph.

Also fixed.

> Please let me know if there's a better place for me to post this -- I didn't
> see a specific mailing list mentioned on the project page.

This is the correct list, but as already explained you should have submitted a
patch with the bug report. The bug really was not that hard to find, so please
at least try to find a solution next time. ;)

Thanks anyway.

--Markus