Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:04:35 +0100

Marc Collin wrote:
> Is there any way to export the 'sent' presentation in case I need to use it on
> another machine that doesn't have 'sent' installed, but supports .png ?

Heyho Marc,

no such feature is planned. If you look at e.g. Powerpoint you also need the
application installed. For latex-beamer presentations you need a pdf viewer
installed. sent is easy enough to install in probably less time it takes
Powerpoint to boot up.

If you really think an image viewer with much more complexity than
sent is a better programm to hold your presentation, you can still make
automated screenshots with a simple shell script using xdotool+(screenshot
application of your choice). However this looses quality if you have different
screen resolutions on your capturing and the presentation monitor.

--Markus