Re: [dev] [sent] 0.1 release

From: Claudio <smoppy_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:49:55 +0100

Hi,

I've implemented a web-based "port" of sent called wsent[0]. I agree
to not use the web for anything so I decided to abandon the project
after reading the Quenting Rameau post where he suggests a slide to
image conversion. Though, since I've put some effort on writing wsent
(which is in still in a early stage) I though someone may be
interested. I created the repository[0] again.

A free web site where you upload your "sent file" to run a slide on
your browser would be a nice thing. This is the only reason I may
decide to resurrect wsent. Feel free to give feedback.

Looking further for a suckless way of getting slides on other's people
machine without installing anything.

[0] https://github.com/clamiax/wsent

Regards,
Claudio