Re: [dev] c++ compiler that rocks

From: Rashad Kanavath <mohammedrashadkm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 12:59:32 +0100

 Hello Dimitris,

 I saw some mails on hackers list with subject line containing "scc". Since
 then I looked into suckless page about the project. I took a wild guess
 that it is "simple c compiler"

 But couldn't find anything in the page. So I guess it is not officially
 release yet. And maybe a simple question on the list could get me some
 help. ;)

 Thank you very much.

--
Regards,