Re: [dev] interest in development of suckless project

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:19:55 +0100

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:09:59 +0100
"e_AT_bestmx.net" <e_AT_bestmx.net> wrote:

Hey e,

> I just realize that I have PLENTY of free time, 18 years of experience, and no idea how to utilize it.
> I am willing to donate my labour to suckless if anyone guide me: what to do, when and why.

take a look at sbase. We have some stuff left to do there with high
relevance (imo orders of magnitude more relevant than surf...).
Also check out my talk on the suckless core[0] to understand what it's
all about.

Cheers

FRIGN

[0]: http://dl.sta.li/slcon/2015/slcon-2015-01-frign-suckless_core.webm