[dev] Windows not being redrawn with dwm

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 09:33:37 -0800

Has anyone else encountered issues where an application's window is not
redrawn with dwm? I used to run into this frequently with Firefox and
the VirtualBox VM Manager window, but recently it only seems to happen
with VirtualBox. Once I alt-tab to another set of tags or resize the
VirtualBox window, it will be updated immediately but then remain frozen
otherwise. Restarting dwm often fixes the issue temporarily.

Eric