Re: [dev] Mailing lists sucks.

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:12:15 +0100

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:01:22 +0100
Mattias Andrée <maandree_AT_kth.se> wrote:

> Well, I tried. I have submitted a bug report to
> the mailing list. I will stick with the mailing list.
> It is not too horrible when this is the only highly
> active mailing I am currently subscribed to.

You might also try out a mail client that has been
designed from the start to also be used with mailing
lists or which are very flexible (I can definitely recommend sylpheed
or mutt here).

Sylpheed doesn't have one inbox per mail account, but rather
allows you to filter stuff extensively on incoming messages.
It works very well and you can also still browse the sylpheed-
mail-archives with mutt because of the plain mail format.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>