Re: [dev] interest in development of suckless project

From: <stargrave_AT_stargrave.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 19:37:29 +0300

>i have no better idea than to exchange screenshots...
>i checked on a virgin freshly installed browser, and linkedin showed me the banner "PLEASE LOGIN!!!"

That means that LinkedIn has variable behaviour.
Probably dependent on client's IP-address.
I have never seen in my different browsers (with or without enabled
JavaScript for example) that is provides ability to watch the profile
without authorizing first.
That service does not offer data high-availability.