Re: [dev] Female contributions

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:32:43 +0100

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 5:03 PM, e_AT_bestmx.net <e_AT_bestmx.net> wrote:
>> If we really want to add »gender« as an attribute to all committers,
>> please add »race« too, for further politcal debates and distraction.
>
> how about "age" and "size" attributes too,
> just to ensure age and size "equalities".

I'm all for having contributions by people with dwarfism, gigantism,
males, females, sentient non-humans, infants and seniors. However, as
you may guess, I'm somewhat concerned enough over the quality of the
submitted code by the people who *already* contribute, which, we must
conclude, can only improve with a more thorough blending of traits.
What steps can be taken to reach the people (plus the sentient
non-humans) in question?

cheers!
mar77i