Re: [dev] Female contributions

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:57:25 +0100

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 5:39 PM, e_AT_bestmx.net <e_AT_bestmx.net> wrote:
> pardon me, i failed to follow you,
> how do you want to achieve the "trait blending" amongst the existing contributors.
> do you want to ALTER THEIR CURRENT TRAITS?
> change their gender? cut legs? something else?

The sentences somewhat relate. I said that we needed more of the
blending and then suggested trying to reach them. Your suggestions
however make me remember other nonetheless important minorities like
amputees and transsexuals. You cannot equate them to women as you
cannot equate people with dwarfism with amputees either. Of course,
causing amputees and transsexuality would probably be a viable way to
have them included. Thanks for your important contribution.

cheers!
mar77i