Re: [dev] libutil/eprintf clarification patch (to the Evil_Bob's request)

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:26:58 +0100

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:21:39 +0100
"e_AT_bestmx.net" <e_AT_bestmx.net> wrote:

> you have created a HIDDEN unexpected special behaviour within a function.

It's not hidden, it's free software, and Richard Stallman gave us the freedom
to study, sell and publish the source code as wished.

> you have conflated TWO mutually exclusive specifications in a single function.

Why is it mutually exclusive? Do you even know what this word means? We strip
redundancy from the output if the input satisfies a certain condition.
You basically are complaining that the function behaves differently depending
on the input. That's how any function behaves and if we went down this path,
it would be a long way to go.

Cheers

FRIGN

--