Re: [dev] Font edition tooling

From: Ben Woolley <tautolog_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:30:07 -0800

What licenses are the tools and the font? There doesn't seem to be a copyright statement or license anywhere. Maybe I am missing something obvious...

Looks very interesting. I had an idea for a bitmap font yesterday, so it is perfect timing. I have some additional tools in mind, but I would like to know the license first.

Sent from my iPhone