Re: [dev] Font edition tooling

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 23:08:37 +0100

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:59:08 -0200
Marcel Rodrigues <marcelgmr_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Genuine question: does anyone know of any actual instance where some
> code released as "public domain" caused trouble for citizens (from
> whatever country) who copied it?

I actually knew somebody who got into trouble because he didn't
explicitly served his public domain software AS IS, so some company,
after receiving damages, actually filed warranty charges.
As far as I remember, it worked out in favour of him in court,
because even lawyers have souls.

Cheers

FRIGN

--