Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] vis-0.1: first release of a vim-like editor

From: Joshua Haase <hahj87_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:54:38 +0000

Matthew of Boswell <mordervomubel+suckless_AT_lockmail.us> writes:

> On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 14:16:37 +0100
> Marc André Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org> wrote:
>
> Haha, you wouldn't think such a minor "feature bloat" in vim would be
> so often used. I do the same thing... I a little annoyed when I use
> a vim emulator that doesn't have ctrl+a and ctrl+x support. It's
> basically a handy basic calculator. I do addition/subtraction on large
> numbers in code (handy when making adjustments and dealing with pixel
> width/padding issues).

This should be configured as a lua script when required,
or a filter should be used.

- - -

Speaking of which...

Filter has stopped working when selection is active since at least
commit 304b645c974118b7 (haven't done a proper bisect to
identify the issue).

Will send a patch if I get this before someone else.