[dev] [st] [ANN] Convert iTerm 2 Color Schemes into Simple Terminal config.h Fragments

From: Matt T. Proud ⚔ <matt.proud_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:32:31 +0100

Hi all,

Been a long-time fan of Suckless. Never had the time to come out of
the wood work and say anything before now.

I wrote a tool to recode iTerm 2 color scheme into Simple Terminal
config.h fragments semi-suitable for direct inlining. It is in Go, so
you know the drill:

$ go get github.com/matttproud/hodler/cmd/hodler

Hopefully it is useful to you and the rest of the community. I had
been on a warpath to update my color schemes into something a bit less
straining on my eyes, and hand converting the iTerm 2 format was a
real slog: Apple Property Lists are chicken shit. I never had a great
ability to create aesthetically pleasing things, so cribbing off of
the largest corpus of color schemes seemed like the easiest way to do
this.

Feedback appreciated.

Kindest regards from the Limmatstadt,

Matt