[dev] fsbm (1) version 1.1 released

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:01:35 -0500

Hi,

I had time to commit my last changes into fsbm [0], the minimal
bandwidth meter. Notably the two features added are below:

-r flag now accepted to show raw byte or bit counts, rather than
squashing into Kb/s Mb/s etc.
-i flag now accepted to show a single interface that is requested

For now the -i flag only will operate on one interface, so it could be
improved by handing multiple interfaces, but I don't really see a use
case for it.

[0] https://github.com/mutantturkey/fsbm

Cheers.

Calvin