Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] slock-1.3

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 22:55:34 +0100

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 21:57:14 +0100
hiro <23hiro_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey hiro,

> When I run slock there's no way for me to miss whether it ran or not
> (It is pretty visible all over my screen). So I have like 1 second to
> notice this before my display shuts off for standby. In the unlikely
> event of catastrophic X-Bullshit I can just wake up my computer or
> throw it out the window and by this clear the RAM before the police
> arrives.

If not for the help of slock, I would be getting 15 years to life for
all the illegal stuff I have on my computer.
Thanks to the slock-safety, the police has _nothing_! *evil_laugh* /s

> Anyway, it would be more useful to concentrate on the password
> checking part, it segfaults commonly (which is fucking ridiculous!!)
> because ldap, linux, etc. suck.

Can you elaborate on that a bit more? :) If you desire more error-checking,
I could put it on my TODO.

Cheers

FRIGN

--