Re: [dev] suckless shared tools

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 17:14:47 -0300

So the idea is to send patches to all arg.h files on different
suckless projects when one of them is modified?
Wouldn't it be easier to have a more centralized arg.h (and similar tools)?
I'm not complaining, I just want to understand the idea you guys have.
I noticed there's libsl on git.suckless.org that attempts to unite
suckless files many suckless projects use at the same place but it
seems this didn't take off.