Re: [dev] structural regular expression support for vis

From: Marc André Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 13:32:01 +0200

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 06:46:40PM +0100, Connor Lane Smith wrote:
> Just a config issue I suppose, but I kept quitting the editor by
> accident, having typed 'x/foo/' without ':sam' in front of it.

Over the last couple of days I integrated the existing vis commands
into sam's command language. Meaning the ':sam' prefix is no longer
necessary.

I also fixed at least one non-sam related issue which could cause
a crash when using the Lua based syntax highlighting. While there
are certainly still some bugs left, most invasive changes should
be completed by now. Hence it would probably be a good time to get
some more testing feedback ;)

Thanks!

--
 Marc André Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: 10C93617