Re: [dev] svmidi - a simple virtual midi keyboard (WIP)

From: Johnny Oskarsson <joskar_AT_joskar.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 03:26:09 +0200

Hi,

I see now that 135da56cc and a338e9611 introduced an `undefined reference
to midisend' when using ALSA. (since I was using a macro for that function,
which became redundant with commit 135da56cc and removed in a338e9611)

Furthermore, I have also attached my patch for a 'clean build' on Linux
(glibc). For some reason _POSIX_C_SOURCE needs to be defined in order for
getopt(3) to be included from unistd.h. A few typedefs were not defined
before being used, and as mentioned earlier, u_char was not defined at
all on my system.
Also, "util.h" does not seem to be part of the repository, but I
can't find any missing functionality without it.

I have attached both patches.

Regards,

Johnny Oskarsson