Re: [dev] [scc] issues with invoking

From: <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 19:16:14 +0200

> I forgot to ask, will scc be intended for
> building something big, say, GTK+ programmes,
> or maybe even the kernel? And what about
> inline assembly and compiling assembly code
> itself?

We don't want to follow all the extensions of GNU, this is for sure.
If you try to be compatible with GCC at the end you become GCC. If
the big project is C99 or POSIX the our target is begin able to
compile it. If the big project is Linux/GCC,then we don't care
(if you want gcc, you know where to find it).

About assembly, it is something that we didn't talk about yet,
and it is something that we can add, and for sure, no with the
GNU syntax.

Regards,