[dev] [dwm] Current window issue

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:58:53 -0400

I am running dwm 6.1 on a FreeBSD 10.3 system. dwm I have applied the
pertag, better-borders, and status-colors patches.

The (mis-)behavior I am observing is this: I have two windows, call
them A and B associated with Tag 1. I have selected monocle mode while
viewing Tag 1 and am viewing window B. I switch to Tag 2, which is in
floating mode, to do something else and when I return to Tag 1, window
A is displayed.

This does not occur if Tag 2 is not in floating mode.

Unfortunately, I am very busy right now and cannot devote time to
trying to debug this. But if and when things settle down, I will have
a look and report.

I also have systems running Slackware 14.2 and OpenBSD. I will check
to see if the same behavior occurs and report. I expect it will, but
will verify instead of speculating

/Don Allen