Re: [dev] [dwm] Current window issue

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 12:29:56 -0700

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 01:58:53PM -0400, Donald Allen wrote:
> I am running dwm 6.1 on a FreeBSD 10.3 system. dwm I have applied the
> pertag, better-borders, and status-colors patches.
>
> [...]
>
> Unfortunately, I am very busy right now and cannot devote time to
> trying to debug this. But if and when things settle down, I will have
> a look and report.

You should really verify whether or not this still happens with a
vanilla version of dwm because I doubt many (if any) of the people
reading this list are going to want to try to replicate your personal
version of dwm just to debug an issue of unknown origin. If you narrow
down the issue to one patch in particular, reach out to the patch's
author; I wrote better-borders, and if you discover that there is a
problem with it, I would be happy to debug it for you **if the issue is
caused by my patch.** What I am not willing to do is debug your entire
configuration just to verify whether or not my patch is at fault.

Eric