Re: [dev] Never Ending Systemd Chronicles

From: Teodoro Santoni <asbrasbra_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 14:14:34 +0200

Hi,

> Greetings comrades.
>
> The systemd insanity is all over Linux. With its latests addition of
> making /etc read‐only or the DNS scandal it’s too annoying for one per‐
> son to get through the git changelog. Parazyd started to add a link on
> its own to our wiki entry for systemd suck[0]. You can do that too!
>
> Please, comrades, add all related posts to this. If you reference to the
> actual change on their changelog or git revision, argumentation against
> pure systemd followers will be easier. The discussion has reached the
> level of Roman papal incarnation, where everything’s based on a big lie,
> but people are not informed enough to criticize it to the ground.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Christoph Lohmann

It's funny to read there's interest again in that post and reading about
the Fuehrerbunker because I've spent a week on holiday really close
to Salò [1]
I will probably send some patches (I had one that I have to refactor),
summer is the best season for spotting on the current state
of lennartware and cringe.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Social_Republic