Re: [dev] [sbase] about audit

From: Marc Collin <marc.collin7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 12:34:12 -0300

Yeah, I'm not complaining about the audits, I remember they found many bugs!
It was just a random thing that came to me - normally a person that
makes a mistake will overlook the mistake. But someone from the
outside should spot it more easily.
I don't even know if this is true, but I think it is based on self experience.
And I think the message was good, since now Ali H. Fardan decided to
go through the code too.
In the end everyone wins :)

Since we're talking about sbase already in kind of meta way, I'll post
a question here instead of a new email.
sbase is basically ready, right? The few missing tools are not yet
applied, but were sent to the ML by maandree some months ago (patch,
diff and others). Should we expect a release soon? I'm excited :)