Re: [dev] Just discovered dwm

From: Greg Reagle <greg.reagle_AT_umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 20:33:54 -0400

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Nick Warne wrote:
> One little thing I do miss though is scrolling with mouse wheel (or
> using the pad side edge) to scroll a web page etc.
> Is that doable?

If I had a mouse wheel I'd let you know how I do it, but I don't. I use
a track ball. I wonder if the xinput command would do the trick. This
is the command that I use to enable middle button emulation on my track
ball.

xinput set-prop "Kensington Kensington USB/PS2 Orbit" "Evdev Middle
Button Emulation" 1

Maybe there is a wheel option.