Re: [dev] Suckless e-comerce script proposal

From: FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:08:08 +0200

On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:56:24 +0200
Kamil CholewiƄski <harry666t_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Kamil,

> Thanks for the tip! I'll share this with our IT dept.

are you being sarcastic? Of course you can't use it for
corporation-size investments, but for personal stuff, it really works
out. As an added bonus, I think that when I see something on Amazon I
would much rather buy something I don't need with a CC or PayPal than
going to the store and buying the gift cards, as on the way to and from
the store I have time to re-think the upcoming purchase.

Just like they're trying to take the ready cash from us to force us
into quick buying decisions with our credit cards, Apple Pay and other
NFC technologies, PayPal and possibly implanted microchips in the
future, buying things on the web are designed the same way.
Of course you can't pay with cash online, but it makes sense to think
about alternatives that come as close as possible, namely giftcards.

Cheers

FRIGN

--
FRIGN <dev_AT_frign.de>