Re: [dev] [stali] Need musl based toolchain on stali installation

From: Anselm R Garbe <garbeam_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 11:36:26 +0200

Hi Bruno,

On 3 October 2016 at 20:30, Bruno Vetter <simplelife2010_AT_outlook.com> wrote:

> I would like to experiment with stali and install built-from-source applications on top of the base installation. For this I need a musl based toolchain not for cross-compiling, but as part of my stali system. Can someone give me some hints on how to achieve this?

It is pretty easy. Use the toolchain as is and copy some glibc based
.so's for x86_64 to /crap/lib on the stali target as well.

You can check with ldd on the binaries of the stali toolchain what
.so's are required.

When everything is in place use:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/crap/lib <command from toolchain>

BR,
Anselm