Re: [dev] app locations?

From: stephen Turner <stephen.n.turner_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:43:54 -0400

I had no intention of starting a debate, just wanted a little
direction on where to place these few applications appropriate to
legacy linux/bsd. I understand its not the common view of the members
here, and I'm definitely not trying to say one way is more correct
than the other. Sta.Li has its place and I'm sure will find a solid
user base with users who agree with the file system hierarchy and
other good features. Its by personal preference alone that i choose to
stick with the legacy layout but admire the work that was done for
suckless and wish to incorporate it.