Re: [dev] Collecting sins of Apple

From: Martin Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:04:26 +0200

This thread is, as I somewhat expected, a total train wreck.

Replying with regard to technical criticism regarding osx, because
literally *none* of the claims could be substancially supported by
even anyone else's analysis or facts. So most of what I read about
apple technically, I'm referring to the osx criticisms listed, were
obviously more FUD than anything else.

TL;DR, while I'm sure most of this stuff holds further scrutiny, I
just doubt it's generally a good idea to list so many problems while
providing no technical context whatsoever.

cheers!
mar77i