Re: [dev] [announce] wjt-0.1 - slider widget

From: Stefan Mark <mark_AT_unserver.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 16:43:55 +0100

On 13.12.2016 02:42, Ian Remmler wrote:
> I hope others will find it useful.
I like the idea.

And i instantly wished for it be able to:
- provide multiple sliders in one instance and returning multiple
  values (eg mixer)
- just display the current slide value, without interactivity and
  vanish after some time (status displays and such).
  In this case it should, when called again, be able to either:
  - change value of the currently displayed slide (when told which
    slide to overwrite)
  - display multiple instances

Well, probably i should implement that instead of just talking about it.
But i have neither* time nor any idea how to do propper ipc in such a case.

What remindes me: I think we need a suckless message bus ;)

* And im lazy, which really does not help :)