Re: [dev] [st/dwm] Alt-Shift-C and Mod1-Shift-C

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:54:10 +0100

> Use Ctrl-Sfhit-C, not Alt-Shift-C, like the other terminal emulators use.

If all the people agree I am going to change the defaul keybinding to
CTRL+SHIFT+C, because it is an impossible sequence in the terminal
world, and it is not hiding any valid combination that can be used
by the programs running in the terminal. In fact, I think all the
shortcuts should be allocated in that space.

Regards,