Re: [dev] Interesting Web Browser Decoupling Concept

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 14:06:30 +0200

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:53:07 +0000
sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com wrote:

Dear Sylvain,

> openbsd is as shitty as linux and their security thingy is just
> bullshit.

are you serious? LibreSSL is proof enough that OpenBSD's approach is
probably the sanest for a general solution.
Not to go too OT, but the one-system-approach we find with OpenBSD is
probably the best in the long term. I won't dare to imagine how many
man-years have been wasted to keep the different Linux distributions up
and running instead of concentrating the efforts into one solution.

With best regards

Laslo Hunhold

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>