Re: [dev] [dwm] My patch

From: <rain1_AT_openmailbox.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 00:29:18 +0000

On 2017-06-03 16:49, Kristaps Civkulis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I sent a patch
> http://lists.suckless.org/hackers/1706/15108.html and didn't get any
> response. Is there something wrong with my patch or patch/email
> format?
>
> I also noticed that all the other emails in hackers mailing list are
> from git AT suckless.org. I sent it with git send-email just as
> described in suckless.org/community. Should I send it somehow
> differently? Or did I make a mistake somewhere?
>
> I also wanted to say that I like Suckless project and its philosophy
> and I would really like to contribute to this project.

I got around to trying this patch! It didn't seem to do what i wanted.
You mentioned MODKEY+p but for me it's MODKEY+d to decrease master.

With this patch enabled I can still increase and decrease master beyond
the number of windows that exist.

Have I misunderstood the purpose of the patch or is it incorrect?

thank you.