Re: [dev] [dwm] My patch

From: Donald Allen <donaldcallen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:24:32 -0400

On 20 June 2017 at 12:34, Kristaps Čivkulis <kristaps.civkulis_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe I explained it badly.
>
> By default, the visible tiled windows form two "stacks" - left and
> right. By calling incnmaster (which by default is MODKEY+i and
> MODKEY+p),

You are not helping matters by persisting in making the error of
claiming that the default keyboard gesture to decrease the number of
windows in the master is mod-p. It is not. It is mod-d (for
'd'ecrement, presumably), as a previous poster pointed out (check
config.def.h in the 6.1 tar file if you don't believe me). mod-p
spawns dmenu.