Re: [dev] [proposal] suckless-nettools

From: Daniel Hammond <viztheman_AT_theinternetemail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 11:17:44 -0400

No one should be using WEP in this day and age, and I stand by that. Besides that, isn't the entire point and purpose of suck less to judge other technologies as bloated and/or unnecessary? I don't see why some judgemental snark would be against that spirit.

Anyway, "Don't be retarded" is pretty worthless as feedback, but as to the useful bits, it probably wouldn't be that hard to implement wep through stock iw IIRC. Literally every major technology convention I've seen says "deprecate this," though, and that's what I'm doing.