[dev] st, spurious character in paste?

From: Andy Valencia <ajv-dederthertoi_AT_vsta.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:46:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm doing a bunch of heavy data entry, and have to paste data
in *all* the bloody time. I use double click in one window to
get the URL, then middle button into vim in another window to
put the URL into place.

About one time in 20, st will apparently slip a leading character in before
feeding me my actual seelction. Most often this looks to "screen" like
^y-h and it takes a hardcopy snapshot of the screen. Thank god I'm mostly
pasting URL's with that leading 'h', a snapshot is pretty benign.

Anybody else seeing this? It's just bothersome enough that I'll start
having the app log some debug so I can try and hunt it down.

I'm running top of trunk from git.

Thanks,
Andy Valencia