Re: [dev] Writing subtitles for videos

From: Timothy Rice <timothy.rice_AT_unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:37:43 +1000

> Like trolling on mailing lists, thank you.

Unlike the OP's four paragraph feature request against software which
suckless obviously doesn't offer, I have at least found isabella's content
entertaining and concise.

While I'm sure it was kind of you to step in to defend your bro, I would
have preferred if your bro had demonstrated the simple ability to report
what they found unsatisfactory about existing software and provided their
first stab at some C code aimed at addressing the perceived problems.

~ Tim