Re: [dev] [Announcement] slstatus

From: Aaron Marcher <me_AT_drkhsh.at>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 00:02:24 +0200

Hi Laslo,

> I am aware that there are other status-monitor-programs around, but I
> think it's a good start to take one and put together the mess of single
> code snippets we currently find on the dwmstatus-page on
> dwm.suckless.org.

The mess was the initial motivation... ^^

> It certainly is a good start and as a long-term goal maybe to turn
> slstatus into a program that supports both OpenBSD and Linux.

Porting slstatus to OpenBSD is on the upper half of my long todo list! I
would really appreciate some help from fellow suckless devs as this will require
quite a lot of work.

Regards,
Aaron

--
Web: https://drkhsh.at/ or http://drkhsh5rv6pnahas.onion/
Gopher: gopher://drkhsh.at or gopher://drkhsh5rv6pnahas.onion